No Show Policy and Activity Assignments
All employees must complete activity assignment (s) for no shows
Please cite the research below or the slides if you are referencing this material for your own research.
All employees must complete their CANRA training 2 weeks after their start date.
- Access the online training here: http://learningcenter.ucsc.edu/
- Online CANRA instruction sheet
- CANRA informational packet
CAPS is offering all students a new resource called WellTrack. This service is available through a website and mobile app that incorporates some support and learning services that focus on the mental well being of the user. More information on this resource can be found here.
MSI Learning Assistants
- OTSS Access Point for Learning Assistants
- MSI Survey of Interest Form
- Printable MSI Sign-in Sheet
- MSI Exam Study Session Request form
Small Group and Writing Tutors
- OTSS Access Point for Tutors
- Small Group Study Session Request form--LESS THAN 10 STUDENTS
- Large Group Study Session Request Form--MORE THAN 10 STUDENTS
- Printable Tutor Sign-in Sheet
- Printable OTSS Writing Session Log Sheet
- Printable One Time Writing Session Log Sheet
- Printable STARS Writing Mentor Session Log Sheet
- Popular Tutoring Locations
- List of times to hold your sessions
Unable to access CruzPay?
Download a paper timesheet here.